Marion Community Building
The Community Building, located at 191 North Main Street across from City Hall, was constructed in 1936 as a WPA project, as part of the New Deal Program, and has served the community for many years. It stands today much as it did in 1936, with modern updates, and is available for many types of functions. There are large meeting rooms available for rental both on the main level and in the basement. The Community Building includes a full commercial kitchen and is perfect for meetings, parties and other events.
Maximum Room Occupancy
- Upstairs - 171 person occupancy
- Downstairs - 215 person occupancy